Protect against Frost
ProMinder Advanced is a patent protected technology specifically designed to constantly monitor automatic fire sprinkler systems and protect against adverse environmental conditions. This complete system consists of a control unit and a dedicated ProMinder Advanced heating cable. Each cable is fully earthed protected and has a separate primary and secondary heating circuit.
The colder the weather the more responsive the system
The ProMinder Advanced system delivers a unique TURBO heat function which automatically activates in sub-zero temperatures. This rapid heat boost instantly counteracts extremes in environmental conditions.
Compliance with standards delivers peace of mind
The ProMinder Advanced control unit constantly monitors for loss of power and failure of the heating circuits or temperature sensor. The advantage of having two separate heating circuits within one heating cable is to provide added reassurance that if one circuit fails the secondary heating circuit will automatically take over.
Reduced running costs through efficiency
The ability to choose from three wattages in combination with the TURBO boost function allows the user to programme an energy efficient power level in the safe knowledge that the pipework is protected at all times.
Benefits to Sprinkler Engineers
- Full compliance with BS EN 12845 allows contractors to meet the requirements of LPS 1048
- Low material costs
- Short manufacturing lead time assures product availability and speed to market
- Lower overall installation cost and complexity
- Reliability through design and warranty
- Reduces the frequency of maintenance visits
- Improves customer service and delivers greater peace of mind – system adapts to adverse environmental conditions and provides comprehensive monitoring